Remote and On-Site Support
VPG Onboard Weighing, Vishay Precision Group's UK brand for on-board weighing technology, provides remote and on-site support for our customers throughout the UK. Our field technicians are experienced in electronics and software systems and are specially trained to support the complete range of VPG Onboard Weighing weighing and overload monitoring systems. Our service department aims to be on your site and complete the job within 48 hours of the initial phone call. Whenever possible the team will endeavour to get to you sooner than this.
- Highly experienced service staff
- Dedicated telephone support
- Dedicated software support
- Specialised technical field engineers
- Fully equipped service vans
- National network of engineers
- Network of authorised service agents
- ISO 9000 accredited
- Health and safety compliant
- Training on-site
VPG Onboard Weighing also offers specially-tailored training courses on a variety of systems to cover many aspects of on-board weighing and overload monitoring in-house or on site.
Service Contracts and Extended Warranties
VPG Onboard Weighing offers service contracts and extended warranties to help reduce your maintenance costs. Our worldwide field technicians are trained in VPG Onboard Weighing.s latest cutting edge technologies and in a wide range of related systems. With a fleet of fully kitted vans, we can install, service, and repair your systems wherever it is most convenient for you.
- Onsite calibration, servicing and maintenance
- Onsite wire ups
- Free over the phone calibration and technical support
- Load cell installation and swap outs
- Onsite training
- Repair and production of replacement parts for most types of on-board weighing systems
- Extensive spare parts stock- rapid response
- Extended warranty
- Service contracts
- Friendly help and advice
"VPG Onboard Weighing has invested heavily in updating our customer support operation to minimise downtime for our customers. Our Customer Satisfaction Survey results reflect that customer service is as important to us as it is to our clients."
Matthew Burridge, Operations Director VPG Onboard Weighing